POWER UP IMPALAS
We have partnered with Poudre High School's Strength and Condtioning Coach, Lindsey Cascarina (also a coach and athlete at our gym), to host a fun competition later this summer. We are so excited to support Poudre High School's Strength and Conditioning program with the proceeds raised by the competition. It is a partner competition, with two divisions: High School and RX divisions. There will be 3 workouts, a floater, and a fun championship workout. The competition will begin at 8 am on August 12th, at Poudre High School, in Fort Collins. Here are the movement standards:
- Back Squats (225/155 Rx, 155/95 HS)
- Front Squats (185/135 Rx, 135/95 HS)
- Power Cleans (155/105 Rx, 105/75 HS)
- Kettle-Bell Swings,Dumbell Snatches (75/ 55 Rx, 55/35 HS)
- Push Press (155/105 Rx, 105/75 HS)
- Push-ups, Thrusters (95/65 Rx, 75/45 HS)
- Wall-Balls (20/14 Rx, /14/10 HS)
- Sled Pushes, running, farmer carry, box jumps, burpees For an RX team, it is only $80 per team and for High School competitors , it is $40 per team!
We are really looking forward to this event! Please share with anyone that may be interested!
Check out this link on Facebook for more event details! https://www.facebook.com/events/712869755504642/?active_tab=about