INTRAMURAL OPEN 2018 SCORING
There are 3 ways to score points for your team each week:
- 10 Points if 10 people on your team participate (includes submitting a score on the CrossFit Games site). For each teammate (under 10) that fails to log a score officially on the CrossFit Games site the team will be deducted 1 point.
- 9 Points will be awarded to the first place team each week
- 6 Points will be awarded to the second place team each week
- 3 Points will be awarded to the third place team each week
*** Team Rankings are kind of hard to explain but will follow the CrossFit Games Open format where the team’s top two individual male and female scores are added together to form a team score...which then are re-ranked vs. the other teams in our intramural open.
- 3 Points will be awarded to the team who has the first place male and female
- 2 Points will be awarded to the team who has the second place male and female
- 1 Point will be awarded to the team who has the third place male and female
*** In more simple terms, if your score counts for the Official CrossFit Craft Team your Intramural Team will get points.
At the end of the open one Intramural Team will be championed and have bragging rights until 2019!